BLEND, PORTRAYAL AND NATURAL ASSESSMENT OF SOME EPIC PYRIDINE CONTAINING AZETIDINONE SUBORDINATES
Six epic Pyridine containing azetidinone subordinates (Azetidinone II A-F) have been blended from Schiff base by treating 2-aminopyridine with substituted sweet-smelling aldehydes each were taken equimolar fixation within the sight of frigid acidic corrosive as an impetus utilizing Grindstone method. Further Schiff base include triethanol amine, chloroacetyl chloride and 1, 4-dioxane experiences buildup pursued by end response result into novel pyridine containing azetidinone subsidiaries. The recently integrated subordinates were described by utilizing spectroscopic techniques (IR, 1H-NMR, MASS) and screened for chosen rheumatoid joint pain.Every one of the subordinates were screened for rheumatoid joint inflammation action by in-vitro examines (protein denaturation measure) utilizing Indomethacin as a standard. The consequences of rheumatoid joint pain action have show increasingly strong movement is compound II C when contrast with standard and shows less intense action is compound II A.
2. James R. Fromm, An introduction to heterocyclic compounds, 1997.
3. Joule, J.A. and Mills, K. Heterocyclic Chemistry, 4th edn, Blackwell, Oxford, (2000).
4. A. Rudi, Y. Kashman. J. Org. Chem. 54, 5331 (1989).
5. S.Carmely, M. Cojocaru, Y. Loya, Y. Kashman. J. Org. Chem. 53, 4801 (1988) and refs. There in.
6. Berquist. P. R., Bowden. B. F., Cambie. R. C., Craw. P. A., Karuso. P., Poiner. A., Taylor.W. C. Aust. J. Chem. 46, 623 (1993).
7. Bertram. G. Katzung, Basic and Clinical Pharmacology. 6th edition, 1995, 671.
8. The editors of Encyclopedia britaania, chemical compound pyridine, may 10 2018.
9. Singh, G. S. Tetrahedron 2003, 59, 7631. De Kimpe, N. In Comprehensive Heterocyclic Chemistry II, Katritzky, A. R.; Rees, C. W.; Scriven, E. F. V.: Eds., Pergamon: Oxford, 1996; p 507. Brown, M. J. Heterocycles 1989, 29, 2225. Isaacs, N. S. Chem. Soc. Rev. 1976, 5, 181. Mihovilovic, M. D.; Spina, M.; Stanetty, P. Arkivoc 2005, 43. Shirode, N. M.; Kulkarni, K. C.; Gumatse, V. K.; Deshmukh, A. R. A. S. Arkivoc 2005, 53.
10. Ashraf M. A., Mahmood K., Wajid A. “Synthesis, Characterization and Biological Activity of Schiff Bases”. IPCBEE, 2011, 10, 1–7.
11. IUPAC, Compendium of Chemical Terminology, 2nd ed. (the "Gold Book") (1997). Online corrected version: (2006–) "azomethines".
12. Muhammad Aqeel Ashraf, Karamat Mahmood, Abdul Wajid, “Synthesis, Characterization and Biological Activity of Schiff Bases”, 2011 International Conference on Chemistry and Chemical Process IPCBEE vol.10 (2011) © (2011) IACSIT Press, Singapore.
13. Chavan. S.B, Zangad. S.B, Mokle. S.S and Y.B.Vibhute :Scholars synthesis of new bis-schiff bases via environmentally benign grind stone technique” Research library Der Pharma Chemica, 2010, 2(6): 139-143.
14. Madhavi. N, Lourdu Rani. B. “Antioxidant activity of novel 4-oxo-azetidine derivatives synthesized from Schiff bases”. International Journal of Research and Development in pharmacy and life Science, February –March, 2014, Vol.3, No.2, pp 905-908.
15. Parmar. K.C, Vora. J. J and S. B. Vasava Journal “Synthesis, spectral and biological studies of some novel Schiff base derivatives of 2-amino pyridine”, of Chemical and Pharmaceutical Research, 2014, 6(4): 1259-1263 Research Article ISSN:0975-7384 coden (usa):jcprc5
16. KalpanaAvasthi, Ritu Yadav and Takallum khan. “Greener and efficient Synthesis of some Novel substituted Azetidinones With4-Amino Pyridine via Heterogenous catalyst” Journal of Applicable Chemistry 2014, 3(5):1899-1906(International Peer Reviewed Journal).
17. Suresh P. Jambu and 2 Yogesh S. Patel, “Synthesis, characterization and biological accepts of novel Azetidinone derivatives”. Journal of chemical and pharmaceutical research, 2016, 8(1):745-749 research articles.
18. Sujani. C, Radhika. K, Rajasekhar. K.K, Shankarananth.V. “Synthesis, characterization and Antihelmitic activity of some novel 1, 4 Di-substituted Azetidinones”, International journal of novel trends in pharmaceutical sciences, volume 5 |number 4|aug|2015.
19. Alex Martin and Abhay kumar Verma “Synthesis, docking and anti-inflammatory activity of novel series of azetidinone derivatives”. Alex Martin and Abhay kumar Verma. / Asian Journal of Research in Biological and Pharmaceutical Sciences. 2(3), 2014, 112-120.
20. Osman Ahmed, Pankaj Sharma, Jaya Sharma, Pacific university, Udaipur, Rajasthan. Synthesis and Anti convulsant activity of some substituted azetidinone derivatives, Research Scholar, 2013.
21. Kantisharma, Renuka JAIN Ionic liquid mediated synthesis, reactions , and insecticidal activity of 1-[(1H-benzoimidazol-2-yl)amino]spiro[azetidine-4,4-[4H]chroman]-2-ones.Turkish Journal of Chemistry.
22. Prathp y. pawar, swati u. kalure, reshma kulkarni. Synthesis and pharmacological screening of some new azetidinone derivatives, International Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences ISSN-0975-1491 Vol4,Suppl %,2012.
23. Ilango K and Arunkumar S Synthesis, Antimicrobial and Antitubercular Activities of Some Novel TrihydroxyBenzamido Azetidin-2-one Derivatives, Tropical Journal of Pharmaceutical Research April 2011; 10(2):219-229.
24. Venkateswara rao. A, Shri Vijay Kirubha. T, Senthamarai. R, SArvani. B, Vasuki. K, synthesis and determination of biological activities of new series of Azetidinones, Scholars Research Library DerPharma Chemica, 2011, 3(1): 445(http://derpharma chemical.com/aechive.html).
25. Basavaraj M Dinnimath, S M Hipparagi&Munisharma gowda3 synthesis of chloro,fluoro, phenyl substituted azetidine-2-one derivatives b microwave method and screening for anti microbial activities . International Journal of Pharmacy & Technology, CODEN: IJPTF Available Online through Research Article. Accepted on 09-12-2011.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License. that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).